Tuesday, August 08, 2006

To Theme or not to theme?

I thought about making this ONE general theme. Then I thought, but I have much more about me than one topic. I contain volumes.

So do I start 10 blogs with different themes, or make people sort through this one for information they wanted?

I am envious of a friend of mine who has the "where-with-all" aka knowledge to do his own blog outside of a blogging site. He's got categories and searches.. and I haven't been able to figure out if this one does.. or how to work it.

I just dont' think I have the time to start 10 different blogs. So I guess people are just going to have to deal with what I do write here, when I write it.

Which means I probably won't have much of an audience. C'est la vie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog not for the audience! Blog for thyself.

Unleash your Id and wreak havoc on the worlds perceptions!

V said...

well I'm an exhibitionist.