Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Dream Home

Referred to this "dream home" planner by Howard Tayer of Schlock Mercenary, I decided to give it a go. You know cats & curiosity.

I have to say that its not too far off.. though I'd replace the Ferrari's with a variety of cars ranging from a Hummer, to sports cars, to ecological cars... so that I'd have one to fit whatever mood I was in that day. The dog would probably be a border collie or something similar. I will never own a doberman. (oh and I have no idea what "Rich Man, Poor Man" is.)

To see my dream home plans.. Magic Magnate's Manor.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

DOWNLOAD $12,234 within 2 months Betting Software?

Let me say it straight.

I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the football rules.

I tried EVERYTHING from stocks & forex to internet advertising and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then blew it all when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. Grab It Today!!