Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Reasons I left Nebraska

It's winter in Nebraska!
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At thirty-five below.

Oh, how I love Nebraska
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Nebraska
I'm frozen to the ground!


-- I have no idea who wrote this.. and you might think they're exaggerating, but unless you've experienced a real Nebraska winter.. you have no idea. Yes, your nose will get frozen shut, and yes, sometimes you can get frozen to the ground.

2 comments:

D.P. said...

Hi, I have a question. I found your comment on someone's blog about your food allergy and that your PCOS symtoms cleared up once you got your food allergy under control. This may not be the appropriate place for this comment, but I have some questions about all of that if you don't mind?
How on earth did you find out what your food allergy was? I couldn't find a way to email you from here either.

V said...

DP.. if you go to my profile page on here, there's an "email me" click link. Hope to hear from you.