Monday, March 17, 2008

Odd stuff for Today

Most of my days are odd in some fashion anyway, but alas today is a little different. Mostly, as I finally have the opportunity to go out, and do whatever.. but I have nothing to do (and little motivation).

Instead I have songs running through my head:

(One More Try - George Michael)

"I'm looking out for angels
Just trying to find some peace
Now I think it's time
That you let me know
So if you love me
Say you love me
But if you don't just let me go...

'Cos teacher
There are things that I don't want to learn
And the last one I had
Made me cry
So I don't want to learn to
Hold you, touch you
Think that you're mine
Because it ain't no joy
For an uptown boy
Whose teacher has told him goodbye, goodbye, goodbye"

(Crazy On You - Heart)
"My love is the evenin' breeze touchin' your skin
The gentle, sweet singin' of leaves in the wind
The whisper that calls after you in the night
And kisses your ear in the early moonlight
And you don't need to wonder, you're doing fine
My love, the pleasure's mine

Let me go crazy on ya
Crazy on you
Let me go crazy, crazy on you, ohhh"

(All By Myself - ?)
"When I was young, I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone

Living alone, I think of all the friends I've known
But when I dial the telephone
Nobody's home

All by myself, I don't want to be
All by myself...anymore
All by myself, I don't want to live
All by myself...anymore"


(Even Now - Barry Manilow)
"When theres someone else who cares
When theres someone home whos waiting just for me
Even now I think about you as Im climbing up the stairs
And I wonder what to do so she wont see
That even now...

Even now I wakeup crying in the middle of the night
And I cant believe it still could hurt so bad..

Even now when I come shining through
I swear I think of you
And how I wish you knew
Even now"

Its been a Crazy on you kinda day, with loud Acapella singing, and strange songs popping into my head. Probably a good thing not to take it out into the public.

No comments: